Single Phase Keypad STS Prepaid Electricity Meter
The DDSY150 is used for a wide range of application, due to an improved dynamic range allowing a basic current of 5 Amp while retaining a maximum current of 80 Amp and extended functional features. It is a compact and keypad-based design in a BS8565 standard housing and maitains the rugged RF immunity withstand of 30V/m and IP54 rating, allowing it to be installed in harsh environments.
Functions and Features:
1. Active energy measurement;
2. Adopt 20-digit token as data transmission media, you can purchase energy before consumption;
3. Detection of significant reverse energy(SRE)
4. IEC62056-21 compliant optical&RS485 port allowing data transmission.
5. disconnect on overload and no credit
6. prepayment and credit mode hot swap
7. programmable load limit and low credit warning
8. detection and record tamper event such as opening cover, reverse connection, black-out.
9. Easy access to 12 months historical consumption data and last 5 token enter.
AMI&AMR Smart Metering Function(On Request):
1. Easy connection to User Interface Unit( UIU) for split type connection.
2. PLC/RF/GPRS communication with head-end AMR/AMI server.
3. Time of Use(TOU), multi-tariff, holiday setting
4. Advanced load control, and disconnection features.
1. Standard: IEC62052-11. IEC62056-21, IEC62056-21
2. Voltage: 220V/230V/240V(based on request)
3. Current: 1.5(6)A, 5(20)A, 5(30)A, 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A, 30(100)A.
4. Frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
5. Accuracy class: 1.0; 2.0
6. Pulse Constant:(imp/kwh): 6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200
7. Power consumption in voltage circuit: ＜2W, ＜8VA
8. Power consumption in current circuit: ＜1VA
9. Temperature range:
Operation: -25℃to +70℃
Storage: -40℃to +85℃
10. Meter Shell Protection Rate: IP54